DevOps / Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
Become a part of Saloodo!
DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Permanent Employment , Full-time
- Development monitoring and maintenance of our AWS-EKS based Kubernetes infrastructure
- Be the backbone of our development teams by empowering them with automation, monitoring, observability intelligence, and in-depth troubleshooting.
- Handle mission-critical systems at scale and be an advocate for security and reliability
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Good knowledge of automation and IaC (Terraform)
- Knowledge in scripting and dynamic languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, Go)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and deployment strategies (Git, GitHub, Travis, Argocd)
- Interest in system design, analysis, and troubleshooting of large-scale distributed systems
- Individual development: You seek to continuously develop yourself with the latest technologies, languages and frameworks. You enjoy working in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are desired
- Trust & Transparency: You are not afraid to admit your mistakes. You can learn from your mistakes and improve every day
- Teamwork: This does not mean agreeing all the time, but being able to take other's point of view into account and reach compromises when needed
- Problem Solver: Complex problems motivate instead of scaring you, you are relentless in finding solutions for problems that you encounter for the first time
- Time-management: How much time do you spend planning, coding, testing, talking with colleagues? You are able to manage your time to focus on what's most important to get the task done
Thank you for deciding to apply with us! We’ve received your resume, portfolio and application for employment. At this stage we are currently reviewing your qualifications for the role.
One of our recruiters will contact you to discuss your application and in general, have a chat about your work experience. If there is a match, we’ll invite you to an in-person interview.
Only successful candidates will be invited to our offices. If you made it so far in the process, it means we already show a strong interest and believe in your potential.
Congratulations, you are one of us! We are happy to onboard you and we look forward to many learnings together.
Looking forward to work with us
but can't find your opening listed?
Ready for the Future of Logistics?