Become a part of Saloodo!
DevOps Cloud Engineer (m/f)
DevOps / Cloud Engineer (m/f)
Permanent Employment , Full-time
At Saloodo! we are looking for DevOps Engineer to join our rapidly growing engineering team and help us build the future of digital logistics. Transportation is all about efficiency, speed and commitment – a perfect world to disrupt with data and technology-driven business models. Jump on board and let’s form the future world of logistics together!
- Design, build and orchestrate client's large-scale software and data infrastructures on public and private clouds.
- Provide tools and services to development teams, empowering them with fast and continuous deployments and monitoring options.
- Gain and internalize experience in handling mission-critical data, be it customer data or digital currencies.
- Interest in system designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems,
- Good knowledge in scripting and dynamic languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, Go),
- Strong knowledge in automation and IaC (Terraform),
- Experience with Docker and container schedulers (AWS EKS, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools and deployment strategies.
What we value
- Individual development: You seek to continuously develop yourself with the latest technologies, languages and frameworks. You enjoy working in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are desired
- Trust & Transparency: You are not afraid to admit your mistakes. You can learn from your mistakes and improve every day
- Teamwork: This does not mean agreeing all the time, but being able to take other's point of view into account and reach compromises when needed
- Problem Solver: Complex problems motivate instead of scaring you, you are relentless in finding solutions for problems that you encounter for the first time
- Time-management: How much time do you spend planning, coding, testing, talking with colleagues? Can you manage your time to focus on what's most important to get the task done?