Head of Sales (f/m/d)
Become a part of Saloodo!
Head of Sales (f/m/d)
Permanent Employment , Full-time
Saloodo! is looking for a Head of Sales (f/m/d) to join and lead our Sales team and help us shape the future of digital logistics. You will be accountable for the entire sales cycle of our enterprise customers. You will speed up the sales for Saloodo! growth. You will exploit all new opportunities from existing and potential customers (prospects). By managing your customer's portfolio you will additionally act as an intermediary function between customers' needs and Saloodo!. Transport is all about efficiency, speed, and commitment. Get in and let's shape the future world of logistics together!
- Account for sales results within Saloodo!.
- Maintains a visionary sales strategy in line with vertical and horizontal guidelines and objectives.
- Manage Sales processes and coordinate customer retention, business growth, and profitability.
- Be accountable for the entire sales cycle from negotiating, onboarding, maintenance, and development of Enterprise Customers.
- Manage a portfolio of winning new and existing Enterprise customers. You continuously expand your customer base and build trusting relationships with our customers.
- Monitor customer activity, loyalty, and satisfaction to ensure success, business fluctuation, and possible business at risk. Take action internally and with the customer.
- Intermediary function between customer needs and Saloodo!.
- Ensure that customer needs are recognized and met.
- Be a part of our Saloodo! team at fairs and events.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Key Account Sales
- university degree or comparable qualification, preferably in freight forwarding, transportation, or logistics.
- Proven track record in Sales Achievements and a good customer base
- Expert knowledge in the logistics sector - preferably road freight business
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written, German&English (must), other language skills are also welcome for our European and worldwide expansion
- Strong customer orientation
- Understanding of Digital
- Sovereign appearance
- Consistently goal-, customer- and result-oriented
- You are familiar with MS Office and Salesforce
- Creative and innovative start-up environment + international working atmosphere
- Modern office equipment
- Good transport connections, subsidized job ticket, free parking available
- A collegial team that sticks together and supports each other
Thank you for deciding to apply with us! We’ve received your resume, portfolio and application for employment. At this stage we are currently reviewing your qualifications for the role.
One of our recruiters will contact you to discuss your application and in general, have a chat about your work experience. If there is a match, we’ll invite you to an in-person interview.
Only successful candidates will be invited to our offices. If you made it so far in the process, it means we already show a strong interest and believe in your potential.
Congratulations, you are one of us! We are happy to onboard you and we look forward to many learnings together.
Looking forward to work with us
but can't find your opening listed?
Ready for the Future of Logistics?