Student Digital Logistics (m/f/d)
Become a part of Saloodo!
Student Digital Logistics (f/m/d)
Internship , Part-time
- Support in the onboarding of new customers
- Support in the back office of the Saloodo! Operations team
- Platform testing before activation of new features
- Monitoring and reporting of customer activities and taking action in case of deviations
- You are enrolled in a university program and may already have experience in the field of transport/logistics/sales.
- Structured, conscientious, and independent work in a digital and fast-growing environment sounds like a great challenge to you.
- You are a strong communicator, customer-oriented, and have a friendly attitude.
- You look forward to telephone contact with our customers, even when it comes to difficult topics.
- Fluent German and English
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Creative and innovative start-up environment + international working atmosphere in an innovative, dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Good transport connections, subsidized job ticket, free parking available
- Home office option (training in the office, if possible)
Thank you for deciding to apply with us! We’ve received your resume, portfolio and application for employment. At this stage we are currently reviewing your qualifications for the role.
One of our recruiters will contact you to discuss your application and in general, have a chat about your work experience. If there is a match, we’ll invite you to an in-person interview.
Only successful candidates will be invited to our offices. If you made it so far in the process, it means we already show a strong interest and believe in your potential.
Congratulations, you are one of us! We are happy to onboard you and we look forward to many learnings together.
Looking forward to work with us
but can't find your opening listed?
Ready for the Future of Logistics?