Become a part of Saloodo!
Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager (m/f)
Permanent Employment , Full-time
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our rapidly growing engineering team and help us building the digital future of logistics. Every day is a new day full of challenges, excitement and learnings. You will be in an environment where engineers and data scientists are around you all the time. Transportation is all about efficiency, speed and commitment – a perfect world to disrupt with data and technology-driven business models. Jump on board and let’s form the future world of logistics together!
- You are the point of contact to the business teams to understand and gather customer requirements and generate ideas.
- You are responsible for developing your team's roadmap and vision (together with the team). You work together with other product managers and the management team to align the product vision and strategy across the company.
- You are fully responsible that product discovery is done properly in conjunction with business stakeholders. This includes user research, documentation (why, what and for whom), translating business requirements to user stories and acceptance criteria, story estimation and prioritization based on clear business impact and effort
- You manage the product backlog to enable fast experimentation of new features, refined UX/UI and A/B testing to discover the right product fit that unlocks full market potential
- You ensure that your development team has the customer and business context. You will interact with our customers to define the right problems to solve, and to get user feedback.
- You will lead the presentation of new features at Sprint demos, create internal and customer-facing product documentation, and educate the business teams on new features.
- You collect feedback from customers and analyze them in order to generate effective ideas that solves real problems and goes beyond cusomter expectations “The WOW Factor”
- You work with QA to make sure they understands the requirements and the acceptance criteria of the product and you are the point of contact to prioritize the importance of reported issues during development.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Product Manager in web, software or mobile development.
- You have demonstrated technical product ownership with B2B or B2C services
- You are able to communicate effectively - written and verbally in English and German
- You have a data-driven approach to product development and growth.
- You have experience working with Agile teams and using tools like JIRA to manage tasks and Confluence for knowledge sharing
- You have a deep understanding and appreciation for users with a genuine passion to solve their problems.
- You have a proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- You have the technical understanding to effectively communicate with the development team and understand business domain requirements
- Logistics knowledge is a huge plus