Frequently asked questions
Saloodo! is your digital logistics solution for optimized truck capacities, multiple transport orders and fast payment. With one contract partner and a single point of contact, you get access to thousands of transport requests, real-time status updates from pick-up to drop-off and paperless documentation. We optimize your daily business processes through a single and convenient interface for tracking, documentation and payment.
- Register for free and use your account anytime and anywhere, from any type of device, be it mobile phone, laptop or tablet.
- Simplify your daily workflow by inviting your coworkers to create their own accounts for free and work with you.
- Get access to thousands of transport requests across various regions.
- Set and save your routes based on your preferences and get real-time notifications for recently added transport requests.
- Use our price estimator to make your transport offers as competitive as possible. This will allow you to adjust your offer according to new market conditions and help you get more transport orders.
- Assign new transport jobs directly to your driver and receive real-time status updates through the Saloodo! Driver App.
- Guaranteed fast payment once the Proof of Delivery has been reviewed and approved by the shipper.
- Saloodo! as your single point of contact and contract partner for operational or administrative matters.
- Click on ”Register as a Carrier”.
- Complete the Saloodo! registration form with your company and personal details.
- Done! Click on the confirmation link we sent via email to set-up your password and login to access your new account.
Please note: Before you can start submitting transport offers, you need to upload up-to-date company documents in the ”Profile” section on your dashboard, so we can validate your account and finalize the registration process.
As a carrier registered with a new account, you need to provide the following documents:
- EU License
- Insurance Policy
- Letterhead with Bank details
- Business Registration
You can upload the documents in different formats (PDF, JPG or PNG). Please make sure to provide up-to-date documents and to re-upload the EU License and/or the Insurance Policy before the expiration dates. If you need to contact our customer service team, then please use our Live Chat support or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The reason we ask for your company’s documents is to fully validate your account. We ask for correct and up-to-date company documents so we can check them according to the DHL’s Code of Conduct. Once the documents get approved, you will be able to submit offers, find transport requests on your routes, secure new transport jobs and get paid for your transport services.
Note: We do not accept handwritten, expired or otherwise invalid documents.
This means that our team is currently reviewing the documents you provided. We will send you an email as soon as your documents have been checked. You will then be able to access your account and submit transport offers on your preferred dates and routes.
- Upload the proof of delivery (POD) document. This can be done after you have already confirmed the delivery of goods or alternatively, by your driver, as the Saloodo! Driver App allows him to scan and submit the signed POD through the integrated document scanner.
- Once the POD has been uploaded and processed, the shipper will receive the document immediately for his review. If the shipper does not disapprove or request a new proof of delivery within 24 hours, then a self-bill invoice will be automatically released.
- Saloodo! will start the transactional process and you will receive your payment for the completed transport order within 14 days.
Saloodo! is your contract partner and your single point of contact. We want to ensure trust and transparency by simplifying the communication between you and the shipper. We help you get suitable loads to optimize your truck capacity, manage transport jobs and profit from guaranteed fast payment within 14 days once the proof of delivery has been successfully added and reviewed for the carried transport.
There are no hidden fees or monthly subscription costs to create and use your account. Another advantage is that you can access your account from any type of device – be it a mobile phone, desktop or tablet. Additionally, our Saloodo! Driver App can also be downloaded for free and can be used to assign transport jobs to your driver to stay in contact from pick-up to drop-off.
- Use the search function to select in which area you wish to find transport requests. Alternatively, you can also select one of the already existing transport requests displayed on your dashboard.
- If you found a transport request that matches your availability, click on the ”Enter Your Offer’ button’.
- By doing so, you can suggest your offer price (based on real-market price indication), choose dates (pick-up and drop-off times) and select the time validity of your offer.
- Click on ”Submit Binding Offer” to submit your offer and increase your chances of getting booked.
This means that the offer submitted by you will be legally binding. As a result, the shipper has the right to book your offer within the timeframes proposed and under the circumstances that you agreed upon by clicking on ”Yes, I want to submit this offer now” button. If the shipper selects your offer, you are obliged to fulfill the transport order.
You can search for transport requests within your radius by applying the ”Search” function. This allows you to select criteria such as the pick-up date, postcodes (e.g. 53113 or 53), min/max weight, min/max loading meters or what type of goods you can transport.
Note: Make sure to remove the date filter option after you found the desired transport requests, as you will stop receiving notifications on that route if the selected date has already passed.
Saloodo! enables the digital evolution of the road freight industry. We simplify your daily business by helping you switch from manual and offline processes (paper-based transactions, lengthy rate negotiations, delayed payments) to online tools and automated processes (thousands of shipments posted, digital documentation, track & trace functionalities) with Saloodo! as your contract partner and single point of contact – all at no extra costs.
You can cancel an offer submitted for a transport request only if your offer was not already selected by the shipper. To do so, select the offer you want to cancel and click on the ”Cancel Offer” button.
A transport request becomes a transport order when your offer has been already booked and payed by the shipper.
Your transport offer is displayed as a pre-tax gross price, so please make sure to include all costs except the VAT.
Yes, it is possible to add and use more user accounts per company. This can be done by the company administrator, who has initially provided the verification documents and as a result, registered the company with Saloodo!. If you are the company administrator, go under the ”Company” section. Once you have been redirected to the page, just type in the email addresses of your co-workers and click on the ‘Invite’ button. This way, your co-workers will be able to set their password directly and access the platform without having to go through the registration process again.
You can update the status of each transport order directly on the dashboard.
- Notify your driver about the transport job. To do so, enter his contact details and click on ”Assign Driver”.
- Confirm pick-up and drop-off times and the cargo’s condition at both locations.
- Upload the Proof of Delivery (POD) document to finalize the transport order.
Note: The driver can also update the milestones directly in the Saloodo! Driver App and submit the signed POD through the integrated document scanner. In exceptional circumstances of damaged or delayed times, please contact our carrier management team at email@example.com
The self-bill invoice will be automatically released for the completed transport order once the POD has been reviewed and approved by the shipper. To find additional documents such as proof of delivery, self-bill invoices for specific transport orders, click on ”Archived Orders”.
The Saloodo! Driver App is a mobile application developed by our team with the purpose to simplify the communication between you and the driver.
Register and log in
The Saloodo! Driver App can be found in the Google Play Store. Download the app to set up an account and log in with your phone number and a new password. Once you are logged in, you will get an overview of all the current assignments. The app is available in 13 languages, so you can select the language you want to use in the app in the ”Profile Settings”.
Note: At the moment, the app is available only for Android users. Should this change in the near future, we will announce it in our newsletter, so please make sure to subscribe and stay updated.
Report pick-up & delivery
Report the arrival time for the pick-up and drop-off locations directly from the assignment list. If you are delayed by external factors such as traffic congestions, you can also update the arrival time. If there are problems during the pick-up or drop-off, this can be reported directly in the app, by clicking on ”Report a problem”. The problem reported is then displayed to the carrier and shipper during the transport status on the Saloodo! platform.
See transport requests
View the list of available transport requests on the platform and share the request link in external applications (Whatsapp, Slack, Messenger, Gmail, etc) or add the transport request to your favorite list.
Additionally, you can add current or recurrent routes in the app. Based on this, we will suggest transport requests that match the selected routes.
Add multiple vehicles and select the one you are driving on a specific date. This way, you will get future suggestions for transport requests that you can carry in your vehicle.
You can check the available parking spots on your route. The list of parking spaces can be filtered depending on your needs (e.g. fuel station, shower, internet, washing machine, truck wash). Simply enter your starting point and destination and we will show you all the available truck spaces around your area.
- You don’t have to worry about paying any additional costs, as you get access to the functions of the app for free.
- You can use the app in more than one language and have the freedom to select from the following: English, German, Polish, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Serbian and Montenegrin, Spanish, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Romanian, Slovak and Sierra Leonean.
- The app allows you to add multiple vehicles. This way, you can get future suggestions for shipments you could carry in your truck depending on the measurements of the trucks selected.
- Keep track of important information and never miss any real-time status updates, as we will send you in-app notifications when new transport orders have been assigned.
- Avoid misscommunication or delays, by reporting the arrival time for pick up & drop off locations directly in the app.
- Should any issues interfere during the transport of a shipment, you can report the problem right away. This way, the shipper and the carrier will be informed immediately and be able to request for further clarifications.
- Is there a transport request you would like share with someone? With our app, you can use external applications (Whatsapp, Slack, Messenger, Gmail, etc) to send details to the person you want to share it with.
- You can set your current routes or add recurrent ones. Based on this, we will suggest you shipments that match your routes, so you will only receive transport requests that are relevant to you.
- With our app, you can save time and fuel costs by knowing beforehand where are the available parking spaces on your routes. Another advantage is that you can filter the parking spaces depending on your needs (Internet Hotspot, fuel stations, shower, washing machine, truck wash, etc)
Saloodo! takes the necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from being lost or misused. Your data is saved in a secure operating environment which is not accessible to the public. In certain cases, your personal data is encrypted by Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) during transmission. This means that an approved encryption procedure is used for communication between your computer and the Saloodo! servers if your browser supports SSL.
- Click on the ”Login” button in the upper right corner of the Saloodo! page.
- Next step is to click on the ”Reset Password” button below the login button and type the email address with which you have registered on Saloodo!.
- Once the previous steps have been correctly completed, click on the ”Send Link” button. Please make sure to check your inbox and spam folder, as we will send an email to the registered address with a new link to reset your password.
The customer service team is available Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 17:00 (except for national holidays).
For additional inquiries:
- Call us at +49 228 182 93382
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: On the bottom right side of the Saloodo! page, you will find our Live Chat support. Please enter your name, email address and simply type in your questions.
Please note: The chat is only available during business hours, from 09:00 to 17:00.