In the event of damage, please make sure to record the damage on the delivery receipt. Should the possibility exist to make pictures of the goods immediately.
Then report the damage to customer service by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to be able to forward the damage to our recourse department, we require the following documents from you:
– Photos of the damaged goods
– Invoice to Saloodo! with amount of damage without VAT. (Detailed breakdown of the composition of the amount)
– the commercial invoice upon purchase of the goods (as proof of value for the recourse department)
– Delivery note (proof of collection) with weight indication
– Company letterhead with current bank data
– Acceptance receipt (handover at VER)
In case of damage, please reject the proof of delivery in your Saloodo! Account.
The transport service has taken place and must be paid to the carrier.
Your claim will be processed by us on the basis of your damage report.
Ready for the future of logistics?