Saloodo! would like the customers to be informed of this potential delay and commercial impact on business. We aim to serve our customers better and shall keep you updated on the latest news.
These are daily activities which can help prevent multiple viruses from spreading. CDC has specific guidelines for travellers.
Tips & basic protective measures against COVID-19
The 2019 coronavirus disease prevention vaccine (COVID-19) actually does not exist. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure to that virus. As a reminder, however, CDC also recommends routine preventive measures to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Remove intimate contact with sick people.
- Do not cross your eyes, your nose and your mouth.
- Stay home, if you’re sick.
- Cover with a tissue over your cough or sneeze, then chuck the tissue in the garbage.
- The frequently touched objects and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected using a regular household spray or wipe.
Follow advice from CDC to use a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. People who show signs of COVID-19 should use facial masks to help prevent the disease from spreading to others. The use of facemasks is also important for health workers and people who care for someone in close proximity (at home or in a health care facility).
Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, especially after getting to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Use an hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available. Where hands are visibly dirty, wash hands with soap and water always.