International Roadfreight Expert (m/f/d)
Become a part of Saloodo!
International Roadfreight Expert (f/m/d)
Permanent Employment , Full-time
- Responsible for acquisition and onboarding of new transport companies and logistic providers all over Europe
- Relationship Management with existing Customers, Transport Companies and Logistic providers
- Expansion of the transport network, plus securing of offers for each shipment and the booking quote on PTL/FTL business
- Setup, monitoring, and maintenance of a ranking system for transport companies and logistics providers on the platform Saloodo!
- You will be the first contact person for questions and issues of Shippers and transport companies on PTL/FTL business
- Verification and study of questions of problems of transport companies and logistic companies
- Control and regular scoring of logistics’ companies performance
- Participation in the continuous development of the platform
- Successfully completed qualification in logistics or comparable university degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in transport and logistics
- Knowledge in PTL/FTL business and Carrier Management is a clear advantage
- Outstanding knowledge of international road transport business
- Excellent communication and writing skills in German and English (more European languages are a plus)
- Experienced in Relationship Management with transport companies (own network of transport companies is a clear advantage) and customers in general
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (must) and Salesforce (welcome)
- Independent and reliable working in a quickly changing and growing environment
- Strongly team and solution-oriented
- Performance-linked thinking necessary
- Creative and innovative start-up environment + international working atmosphere
- Modern office equipment
- Good transport connections, subsidized job ticket, free parking available
- A collegial team that sticks together and supports each other
Thank you for deciding to apply with us! We’ve received your resume, portfolio and application for employment. At this stage we are currently reviewing your qualifications for the role.
One of our recruiters will contact you to discuss your application and in general, have a chat about your work experience. If there is a match, we’ll invite you to an in-person interview.
Only successful candidates will be invited to our offices. If you made it so far in the process, it means we already show a strong interest and believe in your potential.
Congratulations, you are one of us! We are happy to onboard you and we look forward to many learnings together.
Looking forward to work with us
but can't find your opening listed?
Ready for the Future of Logistics?